Thursday, February 8, 2018

RELEASE BOOST ~ His Captive Mountain Virgin by Madison Faye




Title: His Captive Mountain Virgin
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 5, 2018



Blurb

Up on this mountain, she’ll play by my rules. My obsession. My Temptation. My Captive.

When I left life as a hitman for the Russian mob years ago, I never wanted to look back. I took the millions I’d made doing their dirty work and built my retreat up on Blackthorn Mountain, away from everything.

But a flash wildfire brings her to my front door, and from the moment I lay eyes on her, I know one thing: she’ll be mine.

Gorgeous, sassy, innocent, untouched...and my prisoner. No one can know I’m here, so she stays. I’m keeping her.

Life as a contract killer and now as a rough mountain man has turned my heart cold. I should keep a sweet girl like her away from me. But once I put my hands on her tempting curves and once I taste those sweet, innocent lips, I want nothing else than to keep her as close as possible.

I’ve saved her from the fire, but if we aren’t careful, we’ll both get burned.

Because my past isn’t done with me. The mob I walked away from years before thinks they can use Chloe to get to me, but they’re dead fucking wrong

Because up here, I’m king, she’s my mountain queen, and I’ll storm heaven and hell to keep her safe.

Chloe’s got a fight in her, but once I lay my hands on her, I’m never letting her go.


Just so we’re clear, this book is completely out of control, and reality has left the building. If you’re looking for realism, this ain’t it. BUT, if you’ve got a hankering for a growly-alpha-caveman hero that will stop at nothing to claim what’s his, then you’re probably going to devour this book ;). Safe, no cheating, and HEA guaranteed.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and TWO free starter-library books! http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment