Tuesday, November 7, 2017

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Rico by TJ West



BLURB:


****Warning- Not intended for those under 18 years and those sensitive to extreme language, sex, and violence.****



For every action, there is a reaction.
For every decision, there is a consequence...



Cassie

My husband is dead by my own hand.

Everyone assumed he died from his illness, but they assumed wrong. My husband and I planned it exactly that way, making it look like his disease took him earlier than what the doctors had predicted. It was a good plan yet I knew things weren’t over…I knew I wasn’t safe.


I had single-handedly changed my whole life. I’m now on the run, hundreds of miles away from the only place I've ever called home, trying to lose the old me. I may have gotten away with what I had done, but my husband’s brother was another story. He wouldn't stop until he got what he was out for…me.



Rico

It's her brother-in-law who wants her in his possession, I’m just the person chosen to find her. I may seem scary because I’m smooth, controlled, and don’t make small talk, but I’m here to do my job and then I’m gone. Nothing more. In my line of work there's no room for relationships, it's too risky and dangerous to fall for anyone. But for once, I’m thrown. I had no idea that the brother-in-law actually wants her back just so he can kill her. I’m good at my job, but I’m not a killer. Despite all my previous rules, I find my feelings starting to run deep for this woman. Knowing he wants her dead is changing my life’s game plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment