Wednesday, November 15, 2017

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Forever Yours by Liz Lovelock




Title: Forever Yours
Series: Letters in Blood #3
Author: Liz Lovelock
Genre: Suspense/Thriller
Release Date: November 15, 2017



Blurb

Dear Captor,

You show me you care, but then something changes. The brightness in your eyes shines through on your good days, but when you come to me on your dark days, the blackness has taken over.
At least I know what I’m in for . . . pain.
You’ve managed to crawl under my skin in the most excruciating yet sensual way, my darkest secrets are now yours, and the emotions I feel for you are something I’ve never felt before. This sensation is strange, yet exhilarating.
Do you feel the same?
If you do love me, please . . . let me go.

Forever yours,
Elenore







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



Author Bio


Liz is from bright and sunny Queensland, Australia. She has always been a reader. When she was little, she’d be up late reading Garfield and Asterix comic books and also Footrot Flats. When Liz hit high school, they gave her Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden, and from there her love of books continued to grow.

Liz keeps a notebook and pen beside her bed for when those late-night ideas pop into her head, plus she’s a stationery addict and loves pens, notebooks, and, well, anything stationery.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment