Monday, November 6, 2017

NOW AVAILABLE ~ Heartbreaker by Logan Chance


Heartbreaker
by Logan Chance

NOW LIVE & ONLY 99c!!!


NOW LIVE!!! Heartbreaker by Logan Chance is only 99c for a limited time + free in Kindle Unlimited!!!

“The writing is perfect and the story is AMAZING!... One of my favorite reads of 2017” ~ Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog


They call me a heartbreaker. 

I’ve constructed the exact type of life I want for myself--isolated from feelings, and numb to the world around me. 

Running from my own fears. 
Pretending I own the world. 

I get paid to be an a$$hole. Easiest money I’ve ever made. 
Until I get paid to be one to her. 

She’s the one person who digs beneath the layers to see the truth hiding there. 
Being paid to break her heart may be the hardest job I’ve ever done. 

Why’d she have to be so pretty? Why do I need her so bad? 
Why can’t I just let her go? 

They call me a heartbreaker, but little do they know my heart is the one that lies bleeding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment