Monday, October 17, 2016

REVIEW ~ Elicit by M Never

Elicit by M Never 


BLURB

"You don't know what he's capable of."

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

Jett Fox has been surrounded by women his entire life. He knows what makes them tick, how to make them feel beautiful, and how to work their feminine wiles to his advantage. Honing sexuality is in his blood.

It's his gift.

Jett is accustomed to women eating out of the palm of his hand, but when a tall, mysterious, redheaded goddess strolls into Mansion - his domain - the eccentric Dom finds himself enamored. She becomes an obsession in his dark, secretive, and dangerous underworld - a world that appears one way on the outside but is entirely different within.

Forced to maintain the ruse at all costs, he'll walk a treacherous line between allegiance and lust, deliberately deceiving the one woman who means anything to him.

But the mysterious redhead has secrets of her own - secrets inlaid so deep they could threaten to tear both their hearts, and worlds, and livelihoods apart.

You've been claimed by Kayne...seduced by Juice... now it's time to live Elicitly with Jett.






5 STARS


Tracey
I Love Jett! 
I have waited very patiently for Jett's story since I read decadence after dark! I loved Jett's personality right from the start in book one.I think I may have secretly harbor my intense love for him over Kayne...Don't get me wrong Kayne is hot in that Alpha male role but Jett's sweet words and demeanor just grabbed me by the heartstrings and didn't let go. I mean everything about him makes me swoon and scream YES.... Jett is the perfect man! 

"One night with me will change all that. I’m sure of it. So sure, I’m willing to bet the farm"

This story takes us right back to the beginning of when Jett and London meet! London coming from a sordid painful past along with Jett's secret operation makes for a page turner! Both Jett and London's characters are so engaging that I found myself wrap up in them like a warm blanket! 

“There’s you and me, and then there’s everything fucking else, right?”

This basically sums up me after starting Jett and London's story, as once I started nothing else around me existed until I finished the last page. 


 
GOODREADS LINK:  

BOOK TRAILER

Embed Code:





Direct Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lFZfjDTGuHZU1VSTJmZV81cUE/view



PURCHASE LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment