Monday, October 17, 2016

NOW AVAILABLE ~ FIGHT by MOLLY MCLAIN


FIGHT by MOLLY MCLAIN


★★★#EarlyRelease★★★
#Fight by Molly McLain is live early!!!
Grab your copy of this #MustRead #SportsRomance today!

The story continues…

I trusted Colton with every bit of myself. I believed him when he promised he’d never hurt me. But he broke me…and now I watch him give another woman everything I thought would be mine.

I never saw this coming.

I don’t blame Taylor for the decisions she’s made, because I know the fault is all mine. I took her for granted. I broke her heart.

But she’s everything to me. If the guy holding her now thinks for one second that I’ll lay down without a fight, he’s dead wrong.

Because I’m coming after what’s mine.


The Series:
Book #1 Fly is currently only 99¢

No comments:

Post a Comment