Tuesday, February 16, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW ~ Wild Aces by Marni Mann


Wild Aces Synopsis
Trapper Montgomery 
His darkness drew me in.
A mystery with a past I wanted to solve.
He was cold, like ice, but set me on fire.
A heat I hadn't felt in ages.
But when I saw his face, I burned...
In mourning
Again.

Brea Bradley
She melted from my voice--shuddered from my touch.
But trembled from the memories
That my face brought back.
She wanted more...
Maybe even him.
I wasn't the hand she counted on.
But I was what she was dealt...
A Wild Ace with no way to win.



Purchase Links
B&N: Coming soon
 

4 STARS 

I was excited to read that Trapper was a professional poker player! I have not read many HOT poker players and that right there had me excited ….Hot male playing cards, sign me up! Maybe it’s a numbers thing for me!

Trapper Montgomery meets Brea Bradley at his friend Derek’s Masquerade party and together they feel the connection immediately after a scorching hot kiss. However when they finally meet each other in person without the disguise of the masks everything changes. Everything Brea is trying to put in the past all comes back. Can both of them learn to overcome their pasts so they can see were this attraction takes them or will it destroy them both.

Both characters are strong and very loveable from the very beginning. This book was more than what I thought this it would be about and unlike anything I have read so far. The plot twists and turns kept me reading along with two strong characters and some scorching hot chemistry made me instantly fall in love with them. The way the author weaved in the secondary characters made the entire story flow.

This was a great read and one I highly recommend.

Reviewed by Tracey



Marni’s Social Media Links




No comments:

Post a Comment