Monday, May 4, 2015

SALES BLITZ ~ Conviction by Lesley Jones





Conviction by Lesley Jones Book Summary

She was mine. Our love, unquestioned. Our futures planned. But she didn’t show. All that we had, all that we meant, and after all that was said, she just didn’t show. That one act changed everything, but it especially changed me and from that moment on, there was no going back. No words of love, no whispered promises, just sex and drugs and rock and roll. No one gets a piece of Reed, but what they will get is the night of their life, the chance to let go, break their own rules and enjoy the best, the dirtiest, filthiest sex ever… along with the other four people in my bed.

I thought he loved me, I believed everything he said, every promise that he made but then, when I needed him more than I’d needed anyone in my life, and when I was at my most vulnerable, he let me down. He chose to take a different path and leave me to pick up the pieces of my now broken life. I was changed forever and chose the easy option letting others take charge of my destiny, until, once again, I’m let down in the cruellest of ways.

Dirty filthy sex.

Love.

Heartbreak.

Betrayal.

High emotion and angst.

Everything and more that you would expect from a Lesley Jones novel.


 


Book Links 







Lesley Jones Biography

Lesley Jones was born and grew up in Essex, just outside of London, England but moved with her family to Australia in 2006 and now lives close to the city of Melbourne. As well as writing, Lesley is an avid reader and also enjoys watching a game of football- the round ball version- while sipping on a glass of wine, during her down time. Despite now living in Australia, she is still an Essex girl at heart and remains partial to her waxing, tinting, sculpting and shellac routines. Lesley is a huge fan of social media and can often be found chatting to her readers in her various groups. She is a sucker for a reality TV show, with TOWIE being her obvious favourite. Lesley Jones is perhaps best known for her Carnage and Saviour/Resolution book series and has recently released Conviction.



No comments:

Post a Comment