Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ensnared: Life of Anna, Part 4

Tracey's Review: 

5 ★★★★★ WICKED AWESOME STARS
Ensnared: Life of Anna, Part 4
by Marissa Honeycutt




Dark, Gritty & Startly Good!

Part 4 begins 2 years later. Anna is coming out of her drug induced fog not caring about anything other than her next high. Devin controlling Anna’s thoughts and every move demand’s her to get back into dancing. Gradually, Anna starts to find her voice again with Devin only to be punished back into submission. With little hope after losing Alex, Anna starts to believe this is her life. Devin’s only desire is to gain as much power and using Anna in anyway he sees fit in obtaining this goal.

I am completely blown away by this series with all the plot twists and turns. Just when I think I have it figure out…I’m WRONG!

I cannot get enough and Part 4 did not disappoint. It was dark, gritty, screaming at my e-reader and everything in between. Eagerly waiting to read the conclusion in part 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment