Monday, February 9, 2015



Tracey's Review:


4 ★★★★ WICKED GREAT STARS 

It’s Whiskey Time Ladies!!!!

 

Stone Black is a sweet talking success Financial Advisor who drowns his past demons with whiskey and women to sleep at night. Anaya who inherits money from her Grandmother seeks the advice of Stone AKA Whiskey to set up and abuse center.

Cue the fireworks! Stone senses the instant attraction and like a smart girl Anaya sees right through his man-whore ways. Between Anaya's sass and Stones sweet talk you find yourself wrapped up in the story.

“When I step out of my car, I see him leaning against his corvette. Damn, he looks sexy as hell. His hair is slightly messy and his tie is missing. The top few buttons of his shirt are undone, and I can see his chest peeking out. I lick my lips, looking forward to what’s to come as I take in the sight of him.”

Whiskey is SEXY, HOT!!!!

However, some parts I did feel that the connection with the characters could have been better, this was still a great read! I received an ARC from author for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment