Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sit Down Saturday - Adair Rymer



Adair Rymer is the author of the Steel Veins MC Romance Series. Three books total but only one HOT ALPHA MALE NAMED REMY!!


Adair chatted with us over e-mail for a Sit Down Saturday giving us a little glimpse of her quick wit and some really funny answers.


When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
When my bar tab became too expensive for a 9 to 5 lifestyle

How long does it take you to write a book?
Depends on the size of the book. A book in a series is typically shorter and I can usually pump one out in about a month. A novel is at least twice the size and it takes my somewhere between Why-did-I-decide-to-do-this-again? and My-eyes-wont-stop-bleeding.... Give or take.

What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Chaotic. Sometimes I'll get up in the middle of the night and write...because my brain hates me and actively wants to see me suffer. I typically transfer that same hate onto my characters. That way I can relate to them!

Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Mostly while I'm driving irresponsibly.

Tell us a little about your background!
I've had at least 30 jobs/careers in the past 20 years.

What is the biggest lie you've ever told?
That I am an author and that I should be taken seriously.

Have you ever been in trouble with the police? If YES, for what?
Not that I can remember... I don't think I was caught doing anything vulgar

Characters often find themselves in situations they aren't sure they can get themselves out of. When was the last time you found yourself in a situation that was hard to get out of and what did you do?
The Department of Motor Vehicles. I don't think I ever managed to escape. I'm writing this in the cue line.

What is your biggest fear?
That I'll never get to see outer space.

What secret talents do you have?
I can drink a sailor under the table, does that count?

If you could have any accent from anywhere in the world, what would you choose?
It has to be an accent on this world?

Do you ever daydream about people you see at the park? Airport? Train station? Mall? And build romance scenes around them while you daydream?
No. I daydream that when I'm jogging everyone around me is a zombie and I have to avoid them for fear of being eaten.

What would you name the autobiography of your life?
"You're never going to believe who is still alive."

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Dishes are the bane of my existence.

What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
I've lit my hair on fire at a restaurant. The candle made it super romantic...until it wasn't.

If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
I would look them fiercely in the eyes and tell them "DO NOT GET ON THAT PLANE."

Do you write naked?
No, but I'm pretty sure I've woken up that way in a club in Canada.

What’s the first thing you notice about people?
The bulge in their pants



Speed Round Questions:

Pool or Beach
Beach

Brad Pitt or George Clooney
Brad Pitt

Less Filling or Tastes Great
Taste Great

Pudding or Jello
Pudding

Shaken or Stirred
Shaken

Manchester United or Man Chest Hair United
Man Chest Hair United

Car with no shoes or Shoes with no Car
Shoe no car

Currency named after you or Country named after you
Country named after you 

Bald or Hairy
Hairy

In or out
In


LETS TURN THE TABLE:

If you could ask the Beantown Bitches Book Page one question...What would it be?

What's the largest your hair has ever been?

We are from the 80's so we rocked BIG hair like no other! Aqua net and teasing was a morning ritual for us! The BIGGER the BETTER! 



The Steel Veins MC Romance Series 
Click on Covers to purchase.

   




Author Links:
https://www.facebook.com/Adairrymer?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment