Monday, February 9, 2015

★★★★ WICKED GREAT STARS

Too Rough For Love Steel Veims MC Romance #1
Author: Adair Rymer 

  





Rough, Raw & Racy!!!!

Talk about starting off with a bang, holy smokes the first chapter begins with very gritty scenes that is so raw but somehow had me turning the page!

Star who witnesses her aunt and uncle gruesome murder is taken by the killers in the Steel Veins MC.

Remy one of the MC members knows he needs to protect Star from the same gruesome fate from the other gang members, This cold bloody killer just lights up the pages with his rugged hard nose attitude. Between, Remy's attitude and Star's will to survive makes their chemistry HOT, ROUGH & RAW!

"Abruptly, he swept me up into a glorious kiss. I've been kissed before, but never like this. It was sharp and passionate and wonderful. His lips were dry and cracked but I didn't care. Our tongues teased and trespassed. He bit my lip lightly. I sighed heavily, my breath stolen."

This a short read but I am defiantly looking forward to the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment